Member Info – Timeline
We want to hear from you with questions and ideas! See below for a timeline and past information shared with members. Please email or call any of the Board members with your thoughts.
- 2019: Listening groups held to gather input. Input given to partners in November.
- July 2020: Congregational meeting: proposals, visuals, estimated costs, and overview of financial support.
- After, survey emailed to members. Based on responses, Board moved ahead with next steps: preparing timelines and plans, identifying targets and outcomes, determining whether Fellowship has funding and commitment needed for a successful building restoration.
- July 2020: Survey sent asking for volunteers to help with tasks and estimates of individual pledges toward the project.
- Aug 2020: Congregational meeting: updates and proposed next steps.
- Survey emailed to members to vote on next steps, including: soliciting external funds, applying for State Historic Tax Credits, and incurring some upfront costs with our partners. We had a good turnout with 97% voting “yes,” so we’re moving forward.
- Aug – Nov 2020: One-on-one conversations with members and friends to talk about fundraising, hopes, concerns, and questions.
- Oct 2020: Congregational meeting: updates on fundraising and financials.
- Feb 2021: Congregational meeting with Terri Droessler and John Gronen of Gronen Restoration.
- March – July 2021: Walk-through building tours for members and friends to share input.
- June 2021: Congregational meeting: updates on project cost and status of funding sources. See meeting notes by clicking this link then choose “2021 Meeting minutes,” then “21.6.13 Congregational Meeting.”
- Dec 2021: Congregational meeting. See meeting notes by clicking this link then choose “2021 Meeting minutes,” then “21.2.21 Congregational Meeting – Minutes Version 2.”