Historic District Coffeehouse
The Historic District Coffeehouse is a free and welcoming open mic venue for both novice and veteran performers. These are wonderful evenings of entertainment with a variety of music performance, poetry reading, storytelling, and more. Please join us to share your talent with a supportive, appreciative group – or to be part of the audience!
Musicians and artists are invited to perform by either calling ahead to reserve performance time or on a walk-in basis. Audience members are invited to enjoy coffee, snacks, and the show without charge; however, donations or non-perishable food items for the Dubuque Food Pantry are most welcome.
Coffeehouses are held every about other month (excluding summer) on a Saturday at 7:00pm.
- Saturday, March 25, 2023, 7-9pm: UUFD (1699 Iowa Ave.): Music, stories, and poetry will be welcome at this evening of entertainment co-hosted by Art Roche and Karen Buechele. Join us to share your talent with a supportive, appreciative group – or to be part of the audience! This is a great opportunity to invite family & friends to perform – or share an evening together! Email Art if you’d like to be part of the line-up.
For more information or to sign up to perform, contact:
- Art Roche (firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-581-6521)
- Karen Buechele
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88144734458
- Password: 4321
- Phone: 1-312-626-6799; Meeting ID: 881 4473 4458
- Reheated Coffee: A Wrap-up of the November 21 Historic District Coffeehouse
- Photos from January 2020 Coffeehouse: