Our Elected Leaders
We of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Dubuque are proud to be a lay-led congregation. Lay leaders in our Fellowship are responsible for every aspect of our organization. Through volunteer committees and elected congregational boards, lay leaders manage most aspects of our Unitarian Universalist Fellowship life, including:
- Organizing and leading worship services
- Choosing religious education curricula
- Building and maintaining facilities
- Managing finances
- Determining the congregation’s position on social justice issues
- Determining the vision and growth of our Fellowship
As strong believers in the democratic process, being a lay-led congregation is an important aspect of our UU Fellowship of Dubuque.
You are invited to connect with congregation leaders and volunteers with any questions, ideas, concerns, compliments, etc., you may have. Contact information can be found in the directory.
2023 Board Members
- Marian Maciej-Hiner, President (2-year term: 2022-23)
- Wendy Woodhouse, Secretary (2-year term: 2022-23)
- Jerry Guenther, Treasurer (2-year term: 2023-24)
- Gail Guenther, Trustee (2-year term: 2023-24)
- Julia Omarzu, Trustee (1 year term: 2023)
- Linda Ressler, Trustee (2-year term: 2022-23)
The Board meets monthly. See Calendar for upcoming dates.
UUFD Leadership Team
The UUFD Leadership Team consists of Board members and committee chairs. This group works together to lead the congregation in new ways of connecting and operating.
Committee Chairs & Members
See Committees page.
See Volunteers page